Let it be a song on our pathways that consist only voices of you and me.
Together as long as possible.
As the meaning is told in a poetry that as long as there’s love naturally there’s hope.
Means whenever your love shines through the heart, I have a goal.
The chorus of the theme song of Love of Siam really touches the heart of those who are in love. Released in Thailand on 22 November 2007, it tells the story of two teenage boys falling in love with each other while they face their own problems. A very innocent story that mainly focus on family ties and values and as well sending a message that falling in love is for all.
- Witwisit Hiranyawongkul as Mew
- Mario Maurer as Tong
- Kanya Rattanapetch as Ying
- Aticha Pongsilpipat as Donut
- Chermarn Boonyasak as Tang/June
- Sinjai Plengpanich as Sunee, Tong’s mother
- Songsit Rungnopakunsri as Korn, Tong’s father